- artisan made
- female founder
- gender neutral
- made in usa
- vegan company
Acne Spot Treatment
Because sometimes breakouts happen, but that doesn't mean you should have to put up with them for long (or even at all!). This acne spot treatment is kind of a miracle worker when it comes to zapping those occasional pimples...
- Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent witch hazel cleanses while soothing damaged skin.
- Lightweight sunflower oil heals broken skin without clogging pores.
- A blend of tea tree, lavender, and patchouli zap zit causing bacteria while soothing, balancing, and regenerating inflamed skin.
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free... always!
Made In: Oklahoma City
Made From: witch hazel 86%*, organic sunflower oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil, patchouli oil
- Shake well to combine ingredients. (Witch hazel and oils will separate.)
- Roll over blemished skin after cleansing and toning. (Can be used before or after moisturizer.)
- OK to use on face or body.
- Avoid eye and mouth area.
- Note - this product can be drying to the skin when used excessively and is only meant to be used directly on the occasional pimple. It is not to be used all over the face at once. If you're struggling with frequent or severe acne breakouts we suggest seeking advice from a medical professional.
- astringent (constricts/shrinks pores)
- cleansing agent
- non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)
- contains vitamins A, D, and E, rich in essential fatty acids
- lightweight, absorbs easily into skin
tea tree oil:
- light woodsy, herbal scent
lavender oil (french):
- fresh, sweet, herbaceous floral scent
- earthy, woodsy, sweet scent
Twinkle Apothecary was founded in October 2015 by Stefanie Grant-Cassel, who began crafting her own perfumes and body care after struggling to find a natural, vegan, and cruelty-free deodorant that was effective enough to keep her smelling great while working under pressure as a fashion production assistant in Los Angeles. After realizing that the deodorant she made in her kitchen was 1000 times more effective than anything from the store, she was inspired to quit her job in LA and move home to Oklahoma City to make her all-natural deodorant, perfume, and body care full time!
Twinkle Apothecary believes…
- that even the most ordinary, every-day items in your world (like your deodorant) should be chosen thoughtfully
- that healthy is 1000 times better than perfect
- that deodorant can be luxurious… because why isn't that a thing already?!
- that natural fragrances smell 1000 times better than synthetics
- that perfume doesn't have to be serious, or fancy, or overpriced
- that small batches can make a big difference
- that beauty comes from within yourself, not a bottle
- that simple is 1000 times better than complicated
- that perfume and deodorant can and should be BFFs
- that fun is 1000 times better than boring
- that taking yourself too seriously is just plain silly
- that our animal friends are not "products"