- artisan made
- female founder
- gender neutral
- made in usa
- vegan company
Crystal Body Butter
This decadently creamy blend of natural, plant based butters and oils soaks right in to moisturize and heal dry skin. It's scented with a single essential oil and infused with a natural gemstone for maximum high-vibe therapeutic benefits.
- A simple, yet effective blend of shea & mango butter, virgin coconut & sunflower oil deliver essential vitamins and fatty acids to soften and soothe dry skin.
- A touch of tapioca starch leaves your skin with a silky, dry touch.
- Well scented with nothing but pure essential oils for a delightful aromatherapy experience.
- Each scent contains a complementary natural crystal to enhance the healing therapeutic benefits of the essential oil.
- Vegan & cruelty free... always!
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
Made in: Oklahoma City
Made From: shea butter, mango butter, virgin coconut oil, sunflower oil, tapioca starch, tocopherol oil (vitamin E), essential oil for fragrance, natural crystal
Lavender + AmethystSteam distilled french lavender essential oil is sweetly floral, yet fresh, herbaceous and clean. It's a soothing, calming scent that promotes harmony and balance mentally and spiritually. Physically, it has powerful antibacterial properties, yet calms inflamed skin, making it a wonderful all-purpose ingredient to help treat everything from acne to dry patches! Amethyst is known as an all-purpose stone, and is said to block negative energy. It promotes mental clarity, emotional healing, treating addiction, peaceful sleep, and is said to relieve stress and anxiety. It's associated with the crown and third eye chakras, which can help one tap into their intuition and connect with higher spiritual planes.
Ylang-Ylang + Rose Quartz
Steam distilled ylang ylang (I) essential oil has a very rich, sweet floral fragrance with subtle smoky undertones. It's said to be an aphrodisiac, and to promote feelings of peace and relaxation, relieving stress and frustration. Physically, it's used in skincare to balance oil production, treat acne and dermatitis, and to fight wrinkles. Rose quartz is known as the love stone, enhancing and promoting all types of love - for the self and for others. It's associated with the heart chakra, and can assist in balancing emotions.
Pink Grapefruit + Citrine
Cold pressed pink grapefruit essential oil is a bright, sweet, and zesty citrus scent. It's an instant mood lifter that's sure to put a smile on your face. It's even said to promote feelings of euphoria! Physically, this essential oil is known to assist with detoxification and eliminating excess water weight. Citrine is associated with financial prosperity, manifestation, creativity, and is said to attract positivity and happiness. It's associated with the solar plexus and navel chakras, and can assist in developing one's personal power and self confidence.
Twinkle Apothecary was founded in October 2015 by Stefanie Grant-Cassel, who began crafting her own perfumes and body care after struggling to find a natural, vegan, and cruelty-free deodorant that was effective enough to keep her smelling great while working under pressure as a fashion production assistant in Los Angeles. After realizing that the deodorant she made in her kitchen was 1000 times more effective than anything from the store, she was inspired to quit her job in LA and move home to Oklahoma City to make her all-natural deodorant, perfume, and body care full time!
Twinkle Apothecary believes…
- that even the most ordinary, every-day items in your world (like your deodorant) should be chosen thoughtfully
- that healthy is 1000 times better than perfect
- that deodorant can be luxurious… because why isn't that a thing already?!
- that natural fragrances smell 1000 times better than synthetics
- that perfume doesn't have to be serious, or fancy, or overpriced
- that small batches can make a big difference
- that beauty comes from within yourself, not a bottle
- that simple is 1000 times better than complicated
- that perfume and deodorant can and should be BFFs
- that fun is 1000 times better than boring
- that taking yourself too seriously is just plain silly
- that our animal friends are not "products"