- artisan made
- female founder
- gender neutral
- made in usa
- vegan company
Aromatherapy Yoga Mat Spray
Not your typical yoga mat spray!
This natural yoga mat cleansing spray is well concentrated with powerful essential oils to keep bacteria and nasties at bay while smelling absolutely heavenly! Seriously... you're probably going to want to spray it everywhere, which is totally cool. Use it for its aromatherapy benefits to set the mood for your meditation practice, as a room refresher, or even as a light body mist!
- Witch hazel and distilled water gently cleanse surfaces.
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan & cruelty free... always!
- Made in Oklahoma City
distilled water, witch hazel 86%*, bergamot oil, tea tree oil, ylang ylang oil, cinnamon oil, patchouli oil
distilled water, witch hazel 86%*, lavender oil, tea tree oil, lemon oil, geranium oil, frankincense oil
Twinkle Apothecary was founded in October 2015 by Stefanie Grant-Cassel, who began crafting her own perfumes and body care after struggling to find a natural, vegan, and cruelty-free deodorant that was effective enough to keep her smelling great while working under pressure as a fashion production assistant in Los Angeles. After realizing that the deodorant she made in her kitchen was 1000 times more effective than anything from the store, she was inspired to quit her job in LA and move home to Oklahoma City to make her all-natural deodorant, perfume, and body care full time!
Twinkle Apothecary believes…
- that even the most ordinary, every-day items in your world (like your deodorant) should be chosen thoughtfully
- that healthy is 1000 times better than perfect
- that deodorant can be luxurious… because why isn't that a thing already?!
- that natural fragrances smell 1000 times better than synthetics
- that perfume doesn't have to be serious, or fancy, or overpriced
- that small batches can make a big difference
- that beauty comes from within yourself, not a bottle
- that simple is 1000 times better than complicated
- that perfume and deodorant can and should be BFFs
- that fun is 1000 times better than boring
- that taking yourself too seriously is just plain silly
- that our animal friends are not "products"