- artisan made
- female founder
- gender neutral
- made in usa
- vegan company
FINALLY! A natural deodorant that not only works, but smells amazing!
- Made from plant-based butters, oils, waxes, and clays to keep your skin feeling happy and dry.
- Luxurious and creamy with a powdery dry finish.
- Non-irritating! The baking soda free formula is moisturizing, soothing, and perfect for sensitive skin types. OR, you can choose the original formula with baking soda, for extra odor protection!
- Scented with a signature 100% natural essential oil fragrances blends (no synthetics ever!) to leave you feeling fancy fresh… because living a natural, cruelty-free lifestyle does not mean you want to smell like a hippie!
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free… always!
- Made in Oklahoma City
A note on natural deodorant
Here's the thing... this deodorant is not an antiperspirant and is not intended to stop you from sweating. Your body is meant to sweat! Sweat is how your body cools itself down and prevents you from becoming overheated.
This deodorant is awesome at absorbing moisture and fighting the bacteria which causes odor, but if you perspire excessively, you may find it necessary to re-apply. This is exactly why it is packaged in a convenient and portable (and biodegradable) tube!
Everyone's body is different. You've probably already noticed this in your search for a good natural deodorant, but (at the risk of being captain obvious here) what "works" for you may not work for your friends and family - and vice versa!
Sweet, clean, and an all-around crowd pleaser! It's yummy vanilla mixed with bright, citrusy orange and lemon, plus a dash of herbaly floral lavender. Think "grown up creamsicle pop."
Ingredients: arrowroot powder, tapioca starch, organic virgin coconut oil, shea butter, kaolin clay, candelilla wax, *baking soda, wildcrafted grapeseed oil, tea tree oil, vanilla oil CO2, orange oil, lavender oil, lemon oil, tocopherol oil (vitamin E)
A very light, slightly sweet, natural scent of coconut oil and tea tree essential oil.
Ingredients: arrowroot powder, tapioca starch, coconut oil, shea butter, kaolin clay, candelilla wax, *baking soda, grapeseed oil, tea tree oil, tocopherol oil (vitamin E)
This fresh, woodsy blend of frankincense, lavender, patchouli, and cedarwood will keep you grounded and calm no matter what ridiculious, baseless insults are hurled your way. It smells like, getting sh*t done. It smells like, the freedom to make your own healthcare decisions. It smells like, bringing home the tempeh bacon and frying it in a pan. (Not really... it actually smells like a sweet, herbal, slightly earthy blend of essential oils).
Ingredients: arrowroot powder, tapioca starch, virgin coconut oil, shea butter, kaolin clay, candelilla wax, *baking soda, grapeseed oil, tea tree oil, frankincense oil, lavender oil, patchouli oil, cedar wood oil, tocopherol oil (vitamin E)
PÉTILLER (Pronounced: peh-tee-yay)
Smoky and sweet amber mingles with classically feminine rose, followed by earthy, masculine sandalwood and patchouli. This scent is unapologetically bold, romantic, and sensual. Pair it with a classic red lip and a glass of red wine, bien sûr!
Ingredients: arrowroot powder, tapioca starch, coconut oil, shea butter, kaolin clay, candelilla wax, *baking soda, grapeseed oil, tea tree oil, benzoin oil, wildcrafted labdanum absolute, vanilla oil CO2, rose oil absolute, sandalwood oil, patchouli oil, tocopherol oil (vitamin E)
Push a small amount of product up from the bottom of the tube. Apply 1-2 strokes to clean, dry underarms. Rub in any excess deodorant with your fingertips. Re-apply as necessary to absorb moisture and control odor causing bacteria.
Twinkle Apothecary was founded in October 2015 by Stefanie Grant-Cassel, who began crafting her own perfumes and body care after struggling to find a natural, vegan, and cruelty-free deodorant that was effective enough to keep her smelling great while working under pressure as a fashion production assistant in Los Angeles. After realizing that the deodorant she made in her kitchen was 1000 times more effective than anything from the store, she was inspired to quit her job in LA and move home to Oklahoma City to make her all-natural deodorant, perfume, and body care full time!
Twinkle Apothecary believes…
- that even the most ordinary, every-day items in your world (like your deodorant) should be chosen thoughtfully
- that healthy is 1000 times better than perfect
- that deodorant can be luxurious… because why isn't that a thing already?!
- that natural fragrances smell 1000 times better than synthetics
- that perfume doesn't have to be serious, or fancy, or overpriced
- that small batches can make a big difference
- that beauty comes from within yourself, not a bottle
- that simple is 1000 times better than complicated
- that perfume and deodorant can and should be BFFs
- that fun is 1000 times better than boring
- that taking yourself too seriously is just plain silly
- that our animal friends are not "products"