- artisan made
- female founder
- gender neutral
- made in usa
- vegan company
- Made from 100% natural, plant-based essential oils. No synthetics ever!
- Available in an oil based roll-on, or an organic alcohol based spray.
- Portable. The perfect size for dropping into your purse, pocket, and A-OK for air travel.
- Handcrafted with love by Twinkle Apothecary owner & creator, Stefanie.
- Vegan and cruelty free… always!
- Made in Oklahoma City
Sweet, clean, and an all-around crowd pleaser! It's yummy vanilla mixed with bright, citrusy orange and lemon, plus a dash of herbaly floral lavender. Think "grown up creamsicle pop."
Ingredients: fractionated coconut oil, vanilla oil CO2, orange oil, lavender oil, lemon oil spray: organic grape alcohol, vanilla CO2, orange oil, lavender oil, lemon oil
This fresh, woodsy blend of frankincense, lavender, patchouli, and cedarwood will keep you grounded and calm no matter what ridiculious, baseless insults are hurled your way. It smells like, getting sh*t done. It smells like, the freedom to make your own healthcare decisions. It smells like, bringing home the tempeh bacon and frying it in a pan. (Not really... it actually smells like a sweet, herbal, slightly earthy blend of essential oils).
Roll On Ingredients: fractionated coconut oil, frankincense oil, lavender oil, patchouli oil, cedar wood oil
Spray Ingredients: organic grape alcohol, frankincense oil, lavender oil, patchouli oil, cedar wood oil
PÉTILLER (Pronounced: peh-tee-yay)
Smoky and sweet amber mingles with classically feminine rose, followed by earthy, masculine sandalwood and patchouli. This scent is unapologetically bold, romantic, and sensual. Pair it with a classic red lip and a glass of red wine, bien sûr!
Twinkle Apothecary was founded in October 2015 by Stefanie Grant-Cassel, who began crafting her own perfumes and body care after struggling to find a natural, vegan, and cruelty-free deodorant that was effective enough to keep her smelling great while working under pressure as a fashion production assistant in Los Angeles. After realizing that the deodorant she made in her kitchen was 1000 times more effective than anything from the store, she was inspired to quit her job in LA and move home to Oklahoma City to make her all-natural deodorant, perfume, and body care full time!
Twinkle Apothecary believes…
- that even the most ordinary, every-day items in your world (like your deodorant) should be chosen thoughtfully
- that healthy is 1000 times better than perfect
- that deodorant can be luxurious… because why isn't that a thing already?!
- that natural fragrances smell 1000 times better than synthetics
- that perfume doesn't have to be serious, or fancy, or overpriced
- that small batches can make a big difference
- that beauty comes from within yourself, not a bottle
- that simple is 1000 times better than complicated
- that perfume and deodorant can and should be BFFs
- that fun is 1000 times better than boring
- that taking yourself too seriously is just plain silly
- that our animal friends are not "products"