Global Fashion Exchange + Bead & Reel Invite You To
GFX Hollywood Inagural Swap!
Sunday, December 3, 2017 | 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
1051 S. Fairfax Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90019
Join us for a boutique swap experience in the heart of Los Angeles at the brand new FF-1051 Gallery. Hosted by Global Fashion Exchange in partnership with Bead & Reel, we're showing a chic new side of pre-loved fashion for men and women. Bring your best clean, gently-used clothes, shoes, bags, jewelry, and accessories that you would love to give to a friend, and exchange them for fresh, beautiful styles for yourself!
The average American tosses 82 pounds of textile waste each year, which adds up to 11 million tons of trash in landfills annually. Fight fashion waste and get set for the holidays with this exclusive swapping event.
HOW IT WORKS
- For every item you bring, you can take something else home!
- We will weigh all in-coming pieces and add the total into the Global Fashion Exchange's landfill savings (40,000 pounds and counting!).
- Anything left over will be donated to the Downtown Women's Center or recycled with I:CO, so nothing goes to waste!
- NO fast fashion brands (example: Forever 21, H&M, Zara, etc.). If you're unsure if a brand is acceptable, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
- All items must be clean, lightly used, and something someone else would actually want to wear.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Street parking can be a little tricky in this side of town so we recommend leaving extra time to find a spot. Carpooling and ridesharing are always great options too!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Have a question? Want to sponsor? Want a press pass? Email email@example.com
What's the refund policy?
Refunds can be requested up to 24 hours in advance. After that tickets are non-refundable.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
You must be on our guest list to attend this event. If you want to transfer your ticket to someone else, you must contact us up to 24 hours in advance with the name and email address of the new guest.